Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween!

For the Halloween holiday Ben and I decided to celebrate in style, well not really but we had a great night staying in and handing out big size candy bars. I decided to make homemade chili, cornbread, and sugar cookies that looked like pumpkins with all the works. I have to say the chili was yummy. Earlier in the day Ben and I carved pumpkins, we had such a blast. Ben decided this year he would carve something different so he choose a squash. Ben was so excited to have the kids come for candy, but for some reason we didn't have very many and Ben bought 60 big size candy bars. We have two boxes left, good thing I am not a huge chocolate fan or I would be in trouble. Ben is worried he is going to eat them all. 
I hope all had a great Halloween. 



This is Bow's pumpkin, we felt he needed his pumpkin carved.

Who would of thought I am this amazing 

Ben's squash, he has such a good imagination.

2 comments:

PFC Jordan Cubino said...

That's awesome! very creative!!

Lauren Ricci said...

I love Ben's squash! So clever! You are such a good wifey and I love how into holidays Ben gets! He really is such a great husband. Hope all is well with you. I haven't talked to you in forever so I am glad you are updating your blog so I can see what's going on in your lives!