Friday, October 21, 2011

Call Me Dead Eye!

I shot my first DEER! I can hardly believe it. I have been trying to get one for 5 years and last week I finally did. I think Ben was more proud and excited than I was. I stalked up on it and hit it with one shot at 330 yards (like I said before dead eye). I have to say I am pretty proud of myself, I along with Ben and our good friend Bart had to pack it out uphill under the full moon.

Overall, I have to say the best thing about this whole experience is that I was with Ben doing something we enjoy together. I can now officially say I am his hunting buddy.



Packing out the deer


3 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Woot Woot way to go girl! I'm proud of you too! I love that you two are so adventurous! Say hello to hubby and family!

Becky said...

Congrats!!I know you had a ton of fun and getting that deer makes being frozen to the bone worth it!

84829942-3a88-11e0-83da-000bcdcb5194 said...

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
Why American men should boycott American women

http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!


BRAND NEW: Buy the Boycott American Women book. After reading this book, I promise you that you will never even think about dating an American woman ever again, or else I will give you your money back. That's right, if you are not convinced by my book, I will give you a full refund!

Buy the Boycott American Women eBook now for just $4.99:
http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/boycott-american-women/16690691

Please join the Boycott American Women facebook group:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Boycott-American-Women/118711841530679?sk=wall&filter=1

Sincerely,
John Rambo