Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Weekend!

Ben's cousin Andy and his family drove up to Washington to visit us this past weekend. (I of course didn't take any pictures) We had such a blast with there cute boys Gavin and Max. They were so much fun to hang out with and kick off the Christmas season. Emily and I were able to sneak away on Friday and do some much needed shopping. It was so nice to have someone up here who likes to shop as much as I do. 
On Friday night we went down to Bellevue Square to watch the parade of little drummer boys. I love going down to the square. You sing songs, have fake snow everywhere and people are so friendly. They were giving out peppermint lollipops which we all feel in love with. We even made Andy go to the store that night to get more for us. This weekend past by way to fast,but it was sure fun to hang out and spend some time with family. 

2 comments:

Macdonalds said...

Thanks for an awesome weekend! I had a great time shopping with you. The boys have been asking "where BJ go?" Brittney is a little harder to say, but they miss you too. See you soon!

Sara and Brian said...

BJ! I just found your email with your blog address! I'm so glad I found it! I hope things are going well for you. It's nice to see pictures of you and your wife. I wondered what she looked like. i hope all is well with you guys. You can check out our blog at fochsfun.blogspot.com. Hope to keep in touch with you guys!
Sara Bean