Thursday, January 29, 2009

Great Husband!


I Just wanted to hurry and say I have the greatest husband in the world. Two weeks ago he came home from a business trip and informed me that he would be gone all the following week including the weekend. Knowing that I would be all by myself over the weekend, he called my sister and set up for her to come up and visit for the weekend so I wouldn't be by myself. I loved that he thought of me and I had a wonderful weekend with my sister. 

Love you babe


4 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Wow He is a keeper! Way to go Ben!

Lauren Ricci said...

What a great hubby! I am glad you had such a great time with her. Thanks for sharing.

Miss you! We need to plan our make up trip!

Love you!

Macdonalds said...

That is so sweet! I'm glad you have a great hubby! Good job Ben! And sounds like a lot of fun for you!

Melanie said...

I sometimes wonder what happened to the cousin I grew up knowing...

He certainly seems to have improved with age!